Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Shoes worth having

Here is a list of shoes I think are drool-quality, every girl should have one of these, they are hot, they are sexy.... demure.... classy.... elegant... a lot of things... and I definitely love all of them.

1. This black zipper satin shoes by Report Signature, they are $159.99 on heels.com



2. This blue heels with a nautical feel to them, that tan bow is totally cute... aye aye skipper! you gotta have these ones. They are by Harajuku lovers and you can also get them on heels.com


3.I love love this ballerinas, they are so pretty...and the magenta colour is so right!
They are available at John Lewis for £120 and worth every penny! me thinks!


4. I love the detailing on this open toe court shoes.. they are so well done, and the colour makes it a very versatile pair of shoes to own.
They are by Nine West and also available at John Lewis for a bargain £59!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you guys. So leave me a comment and I will respond
Esteri