Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

2011 Spring Summer colours

Very soon, Spring Summer fashion will be on the catwalks and we can all run over to the fashion shows and ogle them.

There are some colours I expect to see, hope to see... hints of them have come around last summer but I think they are on their way in full blast so I'm taking a big bold step and coming out with my "hope to see" colours for Spring Summer 2011.

Its Alice in Wonderland and the Enchanted garden back at ya!

With bright fuschia pink


lush greys



whitened sea green



Pretty river bank brown (even the brown is pretty)


shades of lilac - light and dark




lime green


I'm also into tropical colours!

yellow



orange



deep sea green



that dark maroonish red!



I'll stop for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys. So leave me a comment and I will respond
Esteri