Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Fashion Bargains for You!

Hello Fashionistas,

While looking out for those worth-dying-for items, I found some bargains for my darling fashionistas... and now you have a perfect excuse to go shopping - hurry while these offers are on!

20% off Selected tops at Tesco and valid from 14 September to 28 September 2010.

25% off at Dorothy Perkins on everything online and in store before midnight 19th September 2010 - starting 13th September (Yesterday). To redeem the discount code online, enter code DPVIPD.

30% discount Vouchers at GAP from 20th -28th September. Go instore to get yours.

20% off at Debenhams in the Daily Mail promotion, Click here to know more

20% off tops at ASOS and also off mens wear - shirts and knits.

Get shopping fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys. So leave me a comment and I will respond
Esteri