FabXchange is bringing another swap party to North London in August and I hear it’s going to be fabulous again... bigger, better and more fun! So I'm posting their invite here for y'all to see so you can be a part of this event!
FABXCHANGE - INVITE TO THE LADIES
Theme: Starve the Landfill (that’s right – put your neighbourhood landfill on a diet! Swap your clothes instead of throwing them away)
What they do: An afternoon of cloth swapping and fashion/wardrobe advice
Date: Saturday, 27th August, 2011
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Venue: Emerald Suite, the Rock Tower, 49 Tufnell Park Road, N7 0PS London
18+ only, No children/buggies.
To get in: Come with clean outfits you no longer love and SWAP them for fabulous outfits from other ladies that you can love and rock! Items with dirt, rips, stains and broken zips would not be accepted.
Books, shoes and handbags will also be swapped –so come with those ones too!
Other attractions include:
- A raffle draw to win gifts including:
- FREE copies of the book: The Blessings of Sarah
- Free beauty makeover
- Beauty and cosmetic products by MaryKay for sale
- Gorgeous beads & costume jewellery for sale
- Organic skin care products for sale
- A style desk – where you can get suggestions and ideas on your new swaps
Nearest Tube Station: Tufnell Park Station.
Street parking is limited but free on Saturdays.
- Advance fee:
- £7.50 if you pre-register by midnight August 25. Entitled to 1 raffle ticket on the day
- £20 for VIP tickets includes 2 raffle tickets on the day and 3 minutes head start swapping time. (Must pre-register by midnight August 25).
- £10 (cash only) at the door
To pay in advance, visit the website/blog at www.fabxchange.co.uk
If your questions are not answered in the FAQ, send the Fabxchange crew an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you!
See you at the next Swap Revolution... Esteri will be there!