Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The whole of London is wearing....

Quilted Jackets.... this is what everyone is wearing now and not necessarily by Barbour. Every single store now sells these things in varying shapes and designs... I've even seen one with knitted sleeves at Topshop! *the horror of it*
Its not just that everyone is wearing it that is so irritating, cos its okay for everyone to love the same things but they are so obviously poorly made! I am sick of seeing poorly made quilted jackets!

However if you dont mind looking like a drone in an ant factory!

You can go for the real Barbour deal here
Or you can go for the highstreet *sighs in despair* version here and here and here! and they look like this!

Skinny Jeans! *even I am guilty of this*  - I can only wonder what we wore before the advent of this horrible "show every bone in my legs" jeans?
And they now come in the craziest colours! (If you are in doubt - visit Topshop, River Island and the amazing Forever21 stores)


It gets better!!! - they also come in the craziest designs - yes you are looking at a leopard's face below the crotch!

The whole of London is also carrying these Zara Shopper bag!! If I got a pound for every time I saw one of these bags I wouldn't have to work! Zara has won the jackpot with this one!

The interesting thing is - this bag also comes in blue and the blue is gorgeous but I only ever see everyone with the black or the brown! *the death of creativity and uniqueness in this London has come*

Still, if you want to join the throng of people carrying this Plaited leather shopper - then do visit the Zara store here
If I see any other fashion trend turning into a uniform be sure I will keep you posted.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely bag from Zara!!! I wonder what the world will look like without skinny jeans....love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the bag is lovely and everybody is buying it!

    we all love skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys. So leave me a comment and I will respond
Esteri